23 February 2009

Metamorphosis

Not too much been going on here. I haven't started at Siloam yet. I should hear from them tomorrow or Wednesday. Mostly I've been driving around Nashville (almost all of it lost) and helping TJ with Louie. A couple nights ago I went to a play with Lena. It was called Metamorphosis and it was the strangest play I have ever seen. It was about a guy who turns into a dung beetle. The acting was good, but the play was terrible. Last night everyone watched the Oscars which was kinda fun. Today I went to TJ's office and helped a lady down the hall make copies. She had 13 packets that she was going to hand out at some fair/conference type thing, so she needed 50 copies of each packet. And each of the packets were a different colour. But she had a student helper, so the two of us stood around in the copy room all day talking and (of course) copying.

No comments: