06 April 2009

Stolen Pictures!

The first is of me with my glasses (as promised) the rest are ones I stole from Jen. However, I do not feel guilty doing so because A.) I took about half of them and B.) I told her I would. So enjoy.




Vern (a volunteer from NC) and Jen.

It takes at least 4 North Carolinans and 1 Yankee to make a batch of cement.

Me and Jen out by the gate of Olive Tree

The best group of volunteers ever!

Me and Jen.

Jen saying goodbye to volunteers in the middle of the night in the rain. (I was up too! I took the picture.)

Jen and I were getting ready to play Nertz.

The saga of the locked pantry: First Jen tried picking the lock. When that failed...

She came in with a drill...

but decided to try a hammer and screw driver first.

Here is the lock in the various stages of destruction.

Here is Jen - victorious over the lock!

Me in the office, taking a brief moment to relax.



These are the results of sleep deprevation.

This is the volunteers driving her crazy.

(One of) Our flooded sidewalk(s).

The Purple Castle.

And this is the lovely dog Jen adopted.

No comments: