11 December 2008

Party

At noon we had our staff Christmas party. Leslie had it catered. We had bar-b-que sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad, and cole slaw. After everyone ate we had a gift draw. (One person picks a gift, if the next person likes it then they take it otherwise they open a different gift, and so on.) The funniest gift was play dough. Wilf picked that one. He was very excited about it. It's a good thing he was at the end because a lot of people were eyeing it. He and Mary opened it right away so they could play with it. Lots of fun.

This afternoon I mailed a couple boxes of stuff home. I went back to the trailer and packed. From there I went to Pearlington. I am now sitting in Heather's trailer considering a raid on the kitchen...My stomach is growling a little bit...

No comments: