05 December 2008

New Guy

Today was pretty slow. Jessie stopped by this morning and she, Megan, and I sat around chatting while we waited for Leslie and Rich to show up. Rich is going to shadow Megan for two weeks to see if he wants to come down for a full three months. When Rich got there, we gave him a tour of the village. Jessie left for Pearlington and I packed up the rest of my stuff, turned the trailer keys over to Rich and headed home. I stopped in Pearlington for lunch. Then Buddy and I had to refill the propane tanks because almost everyone was completely out. We had fourteen tanks, but Flying J's has a limit of 10, so we filled 10 and put the empty ones on the trailers nobody's using. We can take them another day. And since then I have been lounging in my trailer. I worked on the puzzle some more. I think we are missing a couple pieces...that would be sad.

And before I forget (for the thousandth time!), some very (very, very, very, very) belated thank yous. Thank you for all the birthday cards and gifts! I will try to call/write/email you all individually. I intended to do so long before now, but things would get busy and I wouldn't remember until ridiculously late at night. So I apologize for my extreme belatedness!

Also, I'm pretty set for puzzles now. : ) So thanks to everyone who found such great puzzles! (But I don't need anymore for...at least a few months...)

No comments: