04 December 2008

Outback

This morning was pretty slow. I went to Winn Dixie to pick up some stuff for dinner. I also solved a few sudoku puzzles.

This afternoon, Megan and I made oatmeal cakes and PDA cookies. (There is an official PDA cookie recipe!) The cookies are pretty good. They have oatmeal, bran flakes, pecans, and chocolate chips. I haven't tried the oatmeal cake yet, but I hope there is some left, because it looked very good. Then we put the lasagnas in the oven so they would be ready by dinner time. Then we had an hour/hour and a half to ourselves, so we retreated to our trailers.

Chris invited me to dinner tonight. He took me to The Outback Steakhouse in Slidell. Our waitress was really nice. When we were getting ready to leave she told us we were very sweet people and that she'd never had people as nice as we were. We left her a very nice tip. Chris forgot his to-go box, but the waitress ran after us to give it to him. And then he brought me back to Olive Tree.

No comments: