08 November 2008

Ahhh! Piles of Paperwork!

I slept in until 8:00 then had apple pie for breakfast. (Breakfast of champions!) Then I organized paperwork so everything would be ready for Monday. I finished about 2:30 and had a late lunch. Then I did nothing for a couple hours.

There is one volunteer still here. He will leave tomorrow. Anyway, he said if I would drive (because he doesn't have a vehicle) he would buy me dinner, so we went to Lookout 49 for dinner. It was very good.

Chris, John and Lisa have gotten all the pods up in Houma and they're hoping they will finish the duct work tomorrow. Chris said he would be home sometime Monday (depending on when they finish the duct work). Then he goes home to Canada on Wednesday and he'll get back the following Wednesday (one day after my birthday). And then my family comes!

No comments: