10 November 2008

Florist Shop

This morning I picked up the Sam's order. It was not very big and I think we're pretty much set for the week now. Which would be amazing. Then I went to a florist shop to see what their prices were since Henry wants fresh flowers for the house blessings. Then I had some lunch and did a little bit of stuff in the office. (Roses are $5 a stem and daisies and mums are $1 a stem.) I washed my truck, took a shower, and went to the main office to turn in my time sheet and shopping receipts. I'll have to do the DRD later this week because Christi's computer wasn't there today.

Chris will come home from tomorrow's meeting with me and Don. Then I will take him to the airport Wednesday morning. Early, early, early Wednesday. Like his flight leaves at 6:30 AM, so he has to be there at 4:30 AM. He is going home to Canada for a week to see his mum and grandma. Anyway, I will probably have to work in a nap on Wednesday to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: