14 November 2008

Lost in NO

We got our orders of the Fair Trade coffee, so I put ours away then delivered Pearlington's. Then I came back and made a sandwich, stopped by the main office to try and find a volunteer in the data base, then left for New Orleans. Olive Tree had a house blessing there today, so I went to that and delivered their Fair Trade coffee.

On the way home I took 10 West instead of East and didn't realize it for about 10 minutes. Then the exit I took to turn around led to a one way street away from 10. I finally found a street that went the direction I wanted and saw a sign for 10 East and got on. And then realized I had misread the sign. I was actually on 610 East. So I had to find an exit to turn around. I eventually found 10 East and made it home, but I was fairly stressed for a while there.

When I got home, I put on pajamas and made a bowl of oatmeal and climbed into bed.

No comments: