17 November 2008

No Grocery Shopping?

It was soooo strange to not have volunteers. I was out the door at 7:30 as usual. But no one else was up. So I wandered over to the tool trailer, but everything was put away. Then I wandered over to the office. I straightened up a few papers there, but pretty much everything was already good. So I sent Christi an email to see if I could go in and do DRD stuff. Christi said she was in New Orleans, but her computer was in the office, so I drove over to the main office, but no one was there. So I went looking for a hair salon. I went to a couple different ones, but all of them were closed. I went back to the main office and Leslie was there, so I did the DRD stuff. It didn't take long since we only had nine people last week. I found an open hair salon (oddly enough, it's called Mane Tamers - same as the one I use at home) and got my hair cut. I put a little bow in it. I think it looks very cute that way. When I got back to the village I made two pies with the apples in the fridge, but I didn't bake them today. I put them in the freezer with baking instructions in case I'm not the one to bake it.

Here is a picture of my new haircut.

No comments: