13 November 2008

House Blessing

Since yesterday was so long, I slept in a little bit. Not as much as I would have liked to, but I had to get ready for the house blessing today. I arranged the basket. It looked nice. (I'll put the pictures at the end of the blog.) Then Christi picked me up and we went over there together. No one else came, so we gave the home owner the basket and talked with her for a little while. She showed us all the work that had been done and praised the volunteers for their work and spirit. She was extremely nice and grateful. She said she'll try to come by one of the family night dinners, which would be very nice. She came to one several weeks ago when we had it on a Thursday, but when we moved it to Wednesday she couldn't make it because she has bible study then.

Christi brought me back to camp. Don was here and he and Frank talked for a while and Don took back his phone and keys. So that's good.

I spent 3 hours doing DRD then came home, had a late lunch, and took a nap. I slept for about 3 hours. It would have been nicer if people hadn't kept calling me, but it was still a very, very good nap.

One of the volunteers told me about this website called Pandora. It's pretty cool. You type in a song or an artist and it plays music similar to that.

No comments: