22 November 2008

Baked Squid

I slept in until about 9. Then I helped Buddy google some info for a paper he has to write. He took me lunch at a chinese buffet. It was pretty good. I tried some strange things. The boiled squid wasn't bad, the baked crab wrapped in bacon was an insult to crab meat, and the muscle was disgusting. I had to spit that one out. But the fried dumplings were very good and so were the shrimp. The shrimp had some seasoning on it I'm not used to, but it was still good. There was some very spicy chicken. And of course, egg rolls. It was a very filling lunch. After lunch I went to Michaels and bought two picture frames; one for the snow leopard puzzle and one for the villains puzzle. When I got home I put the puzzles in the frame. After finally wrestling them in I realized I'd put them in up-side-down. So I had to take them out and put them in again the right way. (You think I'd learn my lesson after the first one, but no, I did it with both of them.) The villains puzzle was just barely longer than the frame, so I used a box cutter to trim it so it would fit. But they both look very nice now. Then I took a little bit of a nap. I discovered that Houma is having their Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow afternoon not Thursday, so Buddy and I will be driving to Houma tomorrow. And I will likely be going to Luling after that to work until Tuesday. I'm not entirely sure how that will work. But it will all be figured out.

No comments: