06 November 2008

New Truck!

I discovered that I am not getting emails on my phone. I got on the office computer and had about five emails from the last two days. So now I know I have to check my email regularly.

We have a village manager meeting in Houma tomorrow. And I think Kevin is going to make lunch for us which would be wonderful since he is an excellent cook. I haven't actually eaten anything he's made yet, but all the staff who have rave about it. Also, I will be getting one of the Luling trucks tomorrow. We're going to stop there on the way to Houma so I can pick it up. Dona and Harold don't need it since they use their vehicle most the time and they'll still have one PDA truck, so Wilf and Leslie decided I could have that one. After Leslie rode in the Red Monster she didn't want me driving it anymore because she doesn't feel it's safe.

I went grocery shopping this morning and then this afternoon I went to the main office and spent a couple hours entering stuff into DRD. While I was there, Mary told me that Louisville has finally got the Sam's thing sorted out so we can do the click'n'pull again. Which will make things sooooo much easier!

We had lasagna for dinner and jello with fruit chunks in it, apple pie, and pecan pie for dessert. The pecan pies were delicious!

No comments: