04 November 2008

What? A Weekend?

I actually had some time off this weekend. Don, Buddy, Henry and I organized the tool trailer on Sunday afternoon. That took a couple hours, but other than that, I had the weekend to do whatever I wanted. Which I think is a first. I got to sleep in late! On Saturday afternoon Chris and I watched a couple movies and we made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. I read more of my book. It was very nice.

For the last two days I have gone shopping all morning and baked all afternoon. I made cookies and an apple pie for the volunteers. Tomorrow I get to enter last week's volunteer hours into the computer. That will likely take up my entire afternoon.

I am taking care of Joe tomorrow and Thursday. And I am taking care of Star until Chris gets back from Houma. He, Wilf, Mary, and Kyra went back today. They've got most of the pods back up, but they still have to do the duct work and lighting for them. They're hoping to finish that this week.

Buddy left yesterday morning to visit his mum. He got back this afternoon.

We're going to have two house blessings this week. Very exciting.

I think we're having chili dogs for dinner tonight.

No comments: