21 November 2008

Luling

I left for Luling at 8. I got there a little after 10. I did not get lost!!!!!!!!! It was wonderful. There was wind, but it wasn't a problem driving, because there are huge trees that block most of it. But in Luling the wind was cold. I'd only taken my light jacket because it wasn't that cold out. And it wasn't. When the wind stopped, it was just beautiful weather. But the wind didn't stop very often. We got 12 pods taken down today. The front and back come off in 3 pieces each. We take out the little button things that hold them together, stack them, and wrap them in saran wrap. The top and sides are all one piece that fold like an accordian. We saran wrap that too. And lastly is the floor which also folds up accordian style and gets wrapped. Everything gets stacked to the side and voila! No more pod! Around 2 we sort of cleaned up and headed out. Don and I left first. I was going to follow him, but I lost him. I made it home no problem. (I didn't get lost again! What is the world coming to?) We left a little after 2 and I was back by 4 ish, so I made good time going both ways. I am so exhausted though. I was ready for bed at 5. I took a little bit of a nap before doing this, but I'm going back to bed soon. I'm going to sleep in tomorrow. : )

No comments: