13 October 2008

Attacked by Presbyterians

Chris came to church with me and we went to the one on site because his aunt and cousin came. Apparently Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October which is why they were visiting.

Chris and I solved two of the puzzles already. One was only 100 pieces. It was of The Hulk. The other was 300 pieces and it was some anime characters. The anime one took us a little under an hour to finish and the Hulk took us 12 min. (We tried to do it in 10, but didn't quite make it.) We used the puzzle glue on them and they are now hung up on Chris' walls. We started on another puzzle that looks to be as difficult as the snow leopard one. So now we've got one giant puzzle in each trailer.

Volunteers trickled in all day. There are 70-80 staying here this week. I am so glad I don't have to do the cooking!

After dinner, I went to help with orientation, but they were waiting for one of the groups to get back from dinner. So I took the grocery list and placed another Sam's order. By the time I got that taken care of, they were almost done with orientation.

No comments: