21 October 2008

Super Ball

This morning I placed a Sam's order, then went to Wal-Mart to get the things we needed for tonight. Then Buddy and I went to the main office to give Mary our receipts, gift cards, time sheets, etc. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get the rest of the things they needed for dinner. Then I went back to the office to work on paperwork. I have it all done and ready to enter into DRD (which is the computer data base that tracks volunteer hours and client information) tomorrow. Yay!

I hung out in my trailer for a little while. I made a bouncy ball with the kit mum sent me in my Halloween care package. I haven't checked to see if it's done, though it should be. I sewed my jacket where the seam had split. Easy Peasy.

Dinner was chicken casserole, peas, garlic bread, and salad. It was pretty good. After dinner I left to get my jacket. I came back for devotions, but didn't get to stay because the kitchen ladies called me away right before they started and kept asking me questions about what I'd bought and what was ordered and what they needed. I got to go listen to the last 30 seconds of devotions, but that was it.

No comments: