09 October 2008

Bathtub

This morning I took one of the volunteers to Home Depot to exchange a couple vanities. There was this kinda dumb mold training thing at 9:30. I don't think I learned anything I didn't already know, but that's okay. The Orange Grove computer is back and running, so I spent a while in there looking at that and cleaning out my email and updating my contact list. A couple showed up needing help getting into a house, so I asked Wilf what to do and he said call Christi and she said for them to apply through FEMA which they said they'd done, but they hadn't qualified and Christi said the number 211 is a help hotline so I told them to try that. I was showing Harold and Donna how to look at their emails on the computer when Henry called to tell me he wanted me to go to Mobile to pick up a bathtub. So I went over to the office and Henry gave me the invoice and looked up directions to Mobile for me. It would have been an hour long drive (one way) but I didn't end up going because we purchased the tub at the Home Depot here, we couldn't transfer that to pick up the tub at the Home Depot in Mobile. So Henry will just have to wait for the tub to come in at the Home Depot here.

No comments: