02 October 2008

Double Dutch

My blackberry broke this morning, so I had to mail it to Louisville so it could be fixed. Hopefully I will have it back in a couple days. I ran a couple errands and got puzzle glue. So I coated both the puzzles this evening. I also found a new puzzle for us, but we will have to wait to start it, because Chris was really tired and he has to get up early tomorrow to go to Luling (another village in Louisiana). This evening, I helped Chris hook up the heaters for the pods. Kyra and I used an extension cord as a jump rope and Chris proved that he can double dutch. Then I helped Wilf dig out duct work and load air conditioners and heaters onto the flatbed trailer. Chris and Don are going to take them to Luling tomorrow. The volunteers had dinner in Pearlington with the home owners they're working for.

No comments: