05 October 2008

Puzzles

I didn't go to church this morning because I didn't get up until about 9:15. Don and Chris took railroad ties to Pearlington this morning. I made cinnamon rolls. They were good. When Chris got back, we went looking for puzzles. There used to be a puzzle store in the mall, but it apparently no longer exists. It is ridiculously hard to find puzzles. We did not have any luck today. I let Joe out this afternoon and chased him around for a while, then put him back in his trailer and fed him. We had spaghetti for dinner then we had orientation for the Orange Grove folks. Heather's going to do Pearlington's tomorrow after breakfast. Buddy did most of the orientation and then Henry talked about the worksite stuff. He really likes to talk. I left after a while because I was no longer necessary (not that I was really necessary before) and was tired of listening to him. Chris took Joe for a walk during orientation. And now it is bedtime. Because sleep is good.

No comments: