20 October 2008

Pasghetti

I slept in late. At 9:30 I got up because I was hungry. I brought back pie and ate it in bed.

Five volunteers came in last night and the rest should get here sometime this afternoon/evening. There's supposed to be about 40 of them.

I spent most the afternoon in the office making copies for Henry and Don. I went in because I was going to work on my paperwork, but they were in there and I didn't want to interrupt, but I was hoping they would finish soon so I hung around. But I didn't mind making copies, so it worked out just fine.

We had spaghetti for dinner. When I heard that's what we were going to have, I was bummed because I'm kinda getting tired of it, but this spaghetti was really good. The best we've had yet. Then there were devotions. After devotions I tried to make my escape, but the cooks wanted to talk to me about what groceries they were going to need, but they were still talking about what meals they were going to have on what days and what vegetables and sides they should have with each. I finally got away 45 minutes later. It was nearly 10:00 by then and I was tired.

No comments: