04 October 2008

Snow Leopards

I am actually writing this on the 4th, because I didn't get to it last night.

Yesterday morning I helped Buddy and Harold and Donna sweep out the empty pods and put cots in them. That took several hours. We had lunch and then Buddy and Harold cut grass and I came to my trailer and read/snoozed. When Chris got back he took a nap on my bed because my trailer was cooler. He says my bed is more comfortable than his. I read some more of my book while he slept. He got up when the dinner bell rang. We had chicken and broccoli casserole. It was good. Then Chris and I started on our new puzzle (1,000 pieces - two snow leopards in...you guessed it, snow!). It is far more of a challenge than we had thought it would be. But it is coming along very slowly. Jesse came over and helped us some. We called it quits around 11:00.

No comments: