28 October 2008

Chilly Nights/Mornings

I went to the main office this morning to finish up the paperwork. It only took me about a half hour. So it wasn't bad at all. I went to Sam's and then took a bunch of receipts to Mary.

This afternoon I put all the letters and postcards and notes from the youth group up on the walls. There is hardly a blank space of wall anywhere. It's fabulous. Later this afternoon I went to one of the worksites to make sure they had everything they needed (because Don called and asked me to). I'll probably be doing some of that tomorrow since Don will be in Pascagoula and Henry will be in Pearlington. But we'll see.

We had hot dogs for dinner. More excitingly, we had delicious apple crisp for dessert! Steaming hot when we got it. Which really warmed us up.

No comments: